[R] how to create a plot of permutation of 30 random values and show proportion of values

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 24 05:29:28 CET 2020

Hi Ana,
Yes, this makes more sense. A bar plot of the number of simulations
performed by the proportion of SNPs with q-value < 0.05. I would
expect the axes to be swapped, but my notion that you would want to
know the proportion (DV) for a given number of simulations (IV) may
well be wrong.

Jim