[R] how to summarize results from studies?

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Jul 1 17:40:33 CEST 2020

Hi,

It sounds like you will want to engage in a meta-analysis.

There is a CRAN task view here:

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/MetaAnalysis.html

that would be relevant in pointing you to tools in R that can support that approach.

That being said, the details of specific methodologies and conceptual assistance would be beyond the scope of this list. You should consider consulting a local statistician for assistance with that, if needed.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz