[R] [External] challenging data merging/joining problem

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Mon Jul 6 01:03:05 CEST 2020

Have you talked directly to the designers of the new database?
One would hope that they had a clear migration path in mind.
Perhaps they just didn't document it to your satisfaction.

Rich