[R] algorithms that cluster time series data

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 6 19:20:34 CEST 2020

Hi,

Unsupervised classification (clustering) is a huge field. There's an
entire task view devoted to it, where you can see many of the large
array of R packages that perform some sort of clustering.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Cluster.html

Since that is an overwhelming list, you may be best served by looking
at how others in your field have approached similar problems, and then
look for R packages that perform the relevant analyses.

Sarah

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 1:11 PM Bogdan Tanasa <tanasa using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> please may I ask for a suggestion regarding the algorithms to cluster the
> expression data in single cells (scRNA-seq) at multiple time points :
>
> we do have expression data for 30 000 genes  in 10 datasets that have been
> collected at multiple time points,
>
> and i was wondering if you could please recommend *any algorithms/R
> packages that could help with the clustering of the gene expression at
> different time points.* thanks a lot, and all the best,
>
> -- bogdan

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com