[R] Recommenderlab pacakge

nejood Al-walidi nejood96 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sun Jul 5 16:38:46 CEST 2020

Dear all,My name is Nejood.
I'm interested in Rstudio.
I'm looking for using the Recommenderlab package for tracing requirements and source code.
My problem with the dataset. How can I prepare my dataset to use in recommenderlab package? The datasets for requirements traceability.The data sets for two artifacts in requirements traceability:Source code and requirements. I attached two types of datasets(CSV and XML).Please, I need your help. I didn't find any solution to my problem. I would appreciate it if you help me as soon as.
Your's sincerely Nejood