[R] parallel number of cores according to memory?

Wed Jul 8 07:22:40 CEST 2020

The list does strip html, but the quality of what remains varies greatly.

Are you using tidyverse functions in your workers? Sounds to me like you are doing something in the workers that is triggering making copies of the input data frame.