[R] useR! Live Events Underway!

Chris Prener chr|@@prener @end|ng |rom @|u@edu
Wed Jul 8 02:15:32 CEST 2020

Hi all,
Our first breakout session for useR! 2020 was today, and our welcome session begins tomorrow followed by Martin Mächler and Luke Tierney’s keynotes and our panel of R Core contributors. The Slido site for Q and A<https://app.sli.do/event/ccilmxcz/live/questions> is already open. If you have questions about R Core, where R is headed, or questions for Martin and Luke, please post them there! Then, head back there for the livestream tomorrow. A full list of our live events is available here<https://user2020.r-project.org/program/agenda/>. Our site also includes links to posters and videos, and will include tutorial information as soon as it is available.

We look forward to seeing you all at our events this week!

Best,
Chris Prener, Heidi Seibold, and Jenine Harris
user! 2020 Co-Leads

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]