[R] Estimate garch model by GMM

Wed Jul 8 22:06:59 CEST 2020

Well, as a first suggestion, you should improve your research skills before
posting here: A web search on "garch models in R" came up with what looked
like many useful hits (including rugarch).

See also the GARCH section of the CRAN Time Series CRAN task view

https://CRAN.R-project.org/view=TimeSeries

Also read the posting guide for this list linked below to learn how to post
properly (for example, post in plain text, not HTML, which can get mangled).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."