[R] Multi-level (nested) correlation structures via geepack package

Sun Jul 12 22:18:37 CEST 2020

You may get lucky, but generally such package-specific questions don't get
better posting on the r-sig-mixed-models list or by asking the package
maintainer (?maintainer) whether there is some sort of support list for the
package.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."