[R] Help with read.csv.sql()

Sat Jul 18 19:09:36 CEST 2020

Hello,

The documentation says the following.

field.types
A list whose names are the column names and whose contents are the
SQLite types (not the R class names) of the columns.

So argument field.types is a named list.

  - The list members names are the column names of the table to be read.
  - The list members values are SQLite types, like "CHAR", "VARCHAR",
"INT", etc.

As for colClasses, those are R class names.

Rui Barradas