[R] Looping through a dataframe

Tue Jul 21 19:41:47 CEST 2020

What language are you programming in? -- it certainly isn't R.

I suggest that you stop what you're doing and go through an R tutorial or
two before proceeding. This list cannot serve as a substitute for doing
such homework (is this homework, btw? -- that's off topic here) nor can we
provide such tutorials.

I'm pretty sure the answer is quite simple, though it's a bit unclear as
you did not provide a reprex (see the posting guide linked below for how to
post here). However, I see no purpose in my blurting it out when you do not
seem aware of even the most basic R constructs -- e.g. see ?while. Of
course, others may disagree and provide you what you seek.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."