[R] Testing wether my dataset follows a poisson distribution with R

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Jul 22 05:03:05 CEST 2020

Your first check might be to see in the mean and sd are "reasonably"
close. Next approach would be to see if the `qqplot` of that vector has
an arguably straight-line relationship with a random draw from a Poisson
random generator function with the same mean.

?rpois

?qqplot

And do remember that Rhelp is a plain-text mailing list.

--

David