[R] Error in Rose Method (class balancing)

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 23 16:01:58 CEST 2020

Hello David, thanks for your reply. I have added the information.

library(caret)
library(farff)
library(DMwR)

d=readARFF("bughunter.arff")
dput( head( d, 30 ) )

index <- createDataPartition(d$`Bug class`, p = .70,list = FALSE)

tr <- d[index, ]

ts <- d[-index, ]

boot3 <- trainControl(method = "repeatedcv", number=10,
repeats=10,classProbs = TRUE,verboseIter = FALSE,

summaryFunction = twoClassSummary, sampling = "rose")

set.seed(30218)

ct <- train(`Bug class` ~ ., data = tr, method = "pls", metric = "AUC", preProc
= c("center", "scale", "nzv"), trControl = boot3)

getTrainPerf(ct)