[R] Error in Rose Method (class balancing)

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Jul 23 22:47:42 CEST 2020

On 7/23/20 9:34 AM, Neha gupta wrote:

> Hello David, file not found should be the path problem I guess. I just
> forgot the pROC library, which I included here. These are all the
> libraries I am using.
>
> library(caret)
> library(farff)
> library(DMwR)
> library(pROC)
> library(pls)
>
> setwd("C:/Users/PC/Documents")
> d=readARFF("bughunter.arff")

I suppose *you* might have such a file in that directory, but do you
assume that *we* will????

A reproducible example will allow others to run your code. Seems fairly
clear that we are not there yet.

--

David.