[R] mice package won't install

David Krackhardt kr@ckh@rdt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 23 18:44:57 CEST 2020

When I try to install the "mice" package, it tells me I can't without a
current version of Rtools.  When I try to install Rtools, it tells me the
current version is actually Rtools40.  When I try to install Rtools40, it
tells me that Rtools40 is not available for R version 3.6.3, which is the
newest version of R (and the one I have).

All I want is the "mice" library.  What do I do?

-David

David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations
Heinz College of Public Policy and Management, and
     The Tepper School of Business
2215 Hamburg Hall
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213