[R] Windows, R version 4.0.2, read.csv() - -Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection In addition: Warning message: In file(file, "rt") : cannot open file 'hw1_data': No such file or directory

Mounica Miriyala moun|c@m|r|y@|@0716 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 24 01:34:26 CEST 2020

HI,
I am currently taking my week 1 quiz 1. The quiz has  1 to 20 questions in
which 11 to 20 should be dealt with dataset given by the coursera. But I am
not able to open due to the mentioned error above. When I give dir() it
shows the exact file that has the dataset to be used in the quiz1 but when
i try to read the file in R it throwing the error -----"*Error in
file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection*

*In addition: Warning message:In file(file, "rt") :  cannot open file
'hw1_data': No such file or directory*
"
Please help! I tried the google for the error and tried different ways but
still gets the same error message. I hope is will get this done in the
second attempt for my quiz1.

Regards,

Mounica Miriyala.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]