[R] adding new level with new values and transpose the dataframe

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 30 13:13:08 CEST 2020

Hi Engin,
If you know what all the levels are, you can specify these in the
format command:

Classification_Description<-factor(Classification_Description,
 levels=c("Total Surplus (+) or Deficit (-)","Borrowing from the Public",
  "By other means"))

This ensures that all the levels are encoded even if one or more
levels is missing in the incoming data.

Jim