[R] How to create a readable plot in R with 10000+ values in a dataframe

Dr Eberhard Lisse no@p@m @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Wed Jul 29 22:21:32 CEST 2020

I always find two things helpful

1) RTFM

2) Asking myself what information do I want to convey
   before thinking about how to do that.

>From the below I can not understand what you want to tell
your audience.

I don't think it's helpful trying to read 17298 names on a
plot so maybe show the counts by region, perhaps with another
grouping.

>From the data sample in another post, one could maybe group/count
count the host(names) and them plot it on a worldmap with a colour
scale showing the numbers.

el

--
If you want to email me, replace nospam with el