[R] Applying a function to dataframe column where the function value depends on the value of another column

Fri Jun 5 09:13:57 CEST 2020

Press send too soon? This is not actually a question.

Do read the Posting Guide... for one thing you need to post in plain text because the automatic text conversion tends to mess up what you send if it is HTML.