[R] Dependent data validation in R

Sat Jun 6 15:55:26 CEST 2020

Why are you telling us all of this? Do you have a question about the R language? Dragging in stuff about Excel makes it seem like you just want us to do your work for you.

Try to be more specific about what your difficulty is with R. Here are some links that may help:

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)