[R] ggplot to visualize data

Mon Jun 8 18:58:20 CEST 2020

Hello,

Inline.

Às 17:18 de 08/06/20, Neha gupta escreveu:
> I am still waiting for someone to respond.
>
> If someone want to help other, they do not need a special platform for it.
>
> Thank you, yet again for not helping.

1. You have waited 41 minutes.
2. You have not posted data and code.
3. Read the posting guide, please. It's not the first time you post
questions, and this one does *not* give enough information for anyone to
answer.
4. I wonder how you can have two models, NN and SVM, and run

boxplot(NN, SVM)

without error. Given the problem description, the code line above simply
doesn't make sense.

So it's not our fault if you are not getting answers.

Do read the posting guide, please.

Rui Barradas