[R] Seeking implementation of my algorithm 'spdspds' - a novel algorithm for solving Linear Programming Problems with O(L^1.5) computational complexity

Keshava PRASADa Halemane k@pr@@@d@h @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 10 06:36:06 CEST 2020

Friends:
i am a retired Professor -
not having any access to the resources (human/financial/business/whatever)
that may be required -
therefore i am seeking implementation of my algorithm 'spdspds' -
a novel algorithm for solving Linear Programming Problems with O(L^1.5)
computational complexity -
in order to show/convince the esteemed world optimization community
that it is indeed a great grand breakthrough in terms of achievement of the
linear programming performance challenge of the millennium -
with far reaching deep impact on optimization algorithm development in
general -
holy grail fantasy realized!

I need some individual or team who is interested & willing to work on this.
Earlier experience in implementation of optimization/LP algorithms will
greatly help.

You may access / download / read my paper -
"Unbelievable *O*(*L*^1.5) worst case computational complexity achieved by
spdspds algorithm for linear programming problem"
which is available at - arxiv . org / abs / 1405 . 6902

Thanks a lot.
 - Dr(Prof) Keshava Prasad Halemane

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]