[R] Error messages (Long vectors not supported)

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Jun 10 21:39:05 CEST 2020

If that is an exact copy of the issued command than it should be
throwing an error related to the use of "smart quotes".

Furthermore it was not clear if that command was the proximate cause of
the error or perhaps it was encountered when you tried to load (rather
than install) the Rserve package?

--

David