[R] sqldf and number of records affected

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 11 15:12:22 CEST 2020

Here is an example.  Ignore the warning or use the workaround discussed here
https://github.com/ggrothendieck/sqldf/issues/40
to avoid the warning.

  library(sqldf)
  sqldf()  # use same connection until next sqldf()
  sqldf(c("pragma count_changes = 1", "update BOD set demand = 99
where Time > 4"))
  sqldf("select * from main.BOD")
  sqldf()