[R] Help guidelines to install packages and tools of R Studio

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Jun 18 03:22:54 CEST 2020

On 6/17/20 1:06 PM, mrita.goncalves using gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have installed Rstudio 4.0 version to start using and learn R language.
>

> I am not able to install the learnr package or create the library directory.
>

> Also appears that message.of error in Portuguese(Brazil)
>
> Warning in install.packages :
>
>    n�o foi poss�vel criar o diret�rio 'C:\Users\Rita\OneDrive - BRA ADVISORY
> (1)\Documentos\R\win-library\4.0\file29a81d847d22', motivo 'No such file or
> directory'
>
> Error in install.packages : unable to create temporary directory
> �C:\Users\Rita\OneDrive - BRA ADVISORY
> (1)\Documentos\R\win-library\4.0\file29a81d847d22�
>

> Could help me out or give instructions how I should procedure to fix those
> problems.

My suggestion would be to explore the world of Windows help forums since
this appears to be a permissions issue rather than anything for which R
is responsible.

--

David