[R] mnormt package for bivariate normal distribution

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 18 05:02:22 CEST 2020

I'm not familiar with the mnormt package.
I'm guessing its documentation may answer some (if not all) of your questions.

Note that my package, bivariate, wraps the dmvnorm function, from the
mvtnorm package.

library (bivariate)

f <- nbvpdf (
    0, 0, #means X, Y