[R] smoothScatter() and the KernSmooth package

Jeffrey Dick j3||d|ck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 15:59:15 CEST 2020

Hi Witold,

See also this thread on R-pkg-devel. Quoting Duncan Murdoch, "That
looks like a bug in grDevices."

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2019q3/004287.html

Cheers,
Jeff