[R] RLQ and data.frame scores PCA

Adriana Acero @dr|@n@@c@ro||n@@@cero @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 14:59:48 CEST 2020

Hi everybody,

My name is Adriana and I'm working with Community Ecology and Geometric
morphometric of bats.

At this moment, I'm trying to perform an RLQ analysis with ADE4, with a
data frame that already contains the mean shape scores (PCA) of some
species of bats (Matriz Q).

I couldn't do the PCA into ADE4 because I'm working with landmarks and the
structure of the data is a multidimensional array, so the PCA comes from
Geomorph. I save only the scores in a data frame. I'm searching on the
internet for solutions but I don't find How to do an RLQ with my data.frame
or how to transform it in a dudi object without doing an extra analysis.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Adriana Acero

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]