[R] Help with locating error on import of data

jim holtman jho|tm@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 21:07:07 CEST 2020

one of the problems with Excel is that people can put anything in any
column.  You might want to restrict which columns you are reading
since if it finds data in some cells and there is not a header, it
will create one.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru