[R] How to create path for OpenBUGS into R using R2OpenBUGS with new Wineskin-Winery 1.8.4.1/Wineskin2.9.06-1 on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Tue Jun 23 21:30:05 CEST 2020

While you might get lucky here, there are two indicators in your post that suggest a different venue would be appropriate: one is that your question is very specific regarding a contributed package... this venue is about the language and base packages. Second, your customized (Wine+MacOSX) platform is very non-standard, though the nearest hit in the mailing lists may be r-sig-mac or r-sig-debian, since users on either of those platforms might have been tempted to use Wine at some point. But really you may need to ask in a Wine-specific mailing list because this smells like Wine-vs-Catalina incompatibility rather than an R issue.