[R] A new Paper on automatic selection of Turning Point

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 2 03:54:45 CET 2020

Dear Experts,
I asked about a turning identification last few weeks. I got much help
from the list and was really really happy.

When part of the work was published, I was happy to show you and
further thank the contributors. Unfortunately, the moderator didn't
allow the pdf to go. A link was rather recommended.

I am putting the link here for you. Thank you very much. The work I do
using R is acceptable in some high impact journals.

Best regards
Ogbos

Abstract:
https://academic.oup.com/mnras/article-abstract/493/2/1948/5764172