[R] Help! Can a nested fixed effects model with autocorrelation be possible?

Wed Mar 4 20:27:52 CET 2020

Your English is excellent, but your statistics is bad.

This list is for questions about R programming, not statistics, although
sometimes the two topics do intersect. If you wish to seek online help of
this sort, the  special R Help list r-sig-mixed-models may be where you
should post, as it appears that mixed effects models might be useful for
you. Another specific statistical help site is stats.stackexchange.com .

However, I think you would do much better to consult with a local
statistical expert, as your statistical background seems minimal. But
that's just my opinion.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."