[R] how to archive old shiny applications

Yuan Chun Ding ycd|ng @end|ng |rom coh@org
Thu Mar 5 23:46:46 CET 2020

Thank you for pointing me there.

Ding

-----Original Message-----
From: peter dalgaard [mailto:pdalgd using gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2020 2:21 PM
To: Yuan Chun Ding
Cc: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] how to archive old shiny applications

That'll be between you and the people who run shinyapps.io.

It's not a question for r-help, more likely

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://community.rstudio.com/tags/shinyappsio__;!!Fou38LsQmgU!5w1tB2N6X1dyoEVpLNRp30nlC-IoIB2N7yoLmSZjCuDCfnhJdYANGw1U7Du5$

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Center for Statistics, Copenhagen Business School Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark