[R] power for repeated measures ANCOVA

Thu Mar 12 03:18:16 CET 2020

You should probably post this on a statistics site like
stats.stackexchange.com. I suspect the answer is something like "are you
serious?!," because I presume any such analysis would have to specify a
complex VCOV matrix with many parameters that would have to be pulled more
or less out of thin air. In other words, a fantasy. But don't take my word
for it -- knowledgeable people at a stats site would be far more reliable.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."