[R] Problem launching Rcmdr

Brian Grossman gro@@m@b @end|ng |rom um|ch@edu
Wed Mar 11 21:42:14 CET 2020

I did some testing and was able to run the tcltk commands without any
problems. It brought up the graph normally when I hit the submit button and
when I changed the values and hit submit it would change the graph
accordingly.The interesting thing is that after the tkdestroy(tt) command I
tried running library(Rcmdr) and it launched successfully. I'm not sure
what that means, but hopefully someone else will.

Thank you,

Brian