[R] How to make our data normally distributed in R

Jin Li j|n||68 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 16 00:29:33 CET 2020

Please note that mu and sd are the mean and standard deviation of
validation samples. You may use pred.acc in spm to calculate a number of
error and accuracy measures including RMSE and VEcv from the observed and
predicted values directly.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 2:07 AM Neha gupta <neha.bologna90 using gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot Jin..
>
> If my total number of observations are 500,
> n will be 500,
> mu will be average (500)
> s will be sd (500)
> and m will be RMSE value i.e. 4500 in this case?
>
> tovecv(n=500, mu=average (500), s=sd, m=4500, measure="rmse")
>

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:46 AM Jin Li <jinli68 using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Why do you want to re-scale RMSE to 0-1? You can change ylim=(0,1) to
>> ylim=(0, 4600). You may use VEcv (Variance explained by predictive models
>> based on cross-validation) that ranges from  0 to 100% instead. It can be
>> calculated using vecv function in library(spm) or you can convert RMSE to
>> VEcv using tovecv in spm.
>> Hope this helps,
>> Jin
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:08 AM Neha gupta <neha.bologna90 using gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have a regression based data where I get the RMSE results as:
>>>
>>> SVM=3500
>>> ANN=4600

--
Jin