[R] About the multiprecision computing package in R

Wang Jiefei @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 28 08:54:24 CET 2020

If you want to do a fancy matrix operation, you may need to invent the
wheel yourself. Rmpfr only supports limited matrix operations. There may
exist some C++ library that can do this job, I will suggest finding a
matrix library whose elements are of a template type, then combine it with
a multi-precision library so that you can do matrix operations in a very
high precision.

Best,
Jiefei