[R] Posting: R-Project Code/Package for a Stepwise Multiple Regression Analysis

Jastine bugayong jbug@yong1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 30 02:16:17 CEST 2020

Statistics newbie over here getting her feet wet into the research realm.

I will be using the R-project to analyze the predictability of some data
using a stepwise multiple regression analysis. I would also like to have a
forced entry method option to avoid any methodology flaws, if possible,
too. Is there any existing R code or r-project add-on packages for this?

Details: 2 or more dependent variables, 5 or more independent variables.
These variables will be in the form of numbers such as age, height, etc.
There will be 2 steps. I am happy to provide any additional details for you
to better understand my situation as well.

Thank you in advance for your help! I'm open to any insights you have.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]