[R] [FORGED] Re: pair correlation function of 3D points

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 2 01:05:57 CEST 2020

It may be of some comfort to some readers, that I received emails from
two moderators, telling me that I was....
I acknowledge that my initial email was a mistake.

However, I need to note recent public comments from the author of the
spatstat package:

    Your internet skills are pathetic.

    There is far too much bland "Shhhh.
    We *mustn't* offend anybody" content in current discourse.
    Tell it like it is!
    Ripley into people!
    If the recipient can't take the heat,
    he or she should get out of the kitchen!

    and not whinge about being offended.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2019-July/463555.html

In short, everything I said was in accordance with the wishes of the
package authors...