[R] 'closure' (was "stats:: spline's method could not be monoH.FC")

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 7 06:50:41 CEST 2020

Richard: I may have implied that one should "mess with environments" by
saying that I agree with Abby. If so, my apologies because that's not what
I meant.
I only meant understanding.