[R] Working with very large datasets and generating an executable file

Paul Bernal p@u|bern@|07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 7 08:39:09 CEST 2020

Dear Jeff, an executable in terms of deploying a machine learning model,
whether it a classifocation, regression, time series or deep learning model.

Best regards,

Paul