[R] Unable to install Sequin R

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 11 08:09:43 CEST 2020

Hi Harshita,
This usually means that R-4.0.0 is sufficiently different from R-3.6.3
that seqinr no longer works in R-4.0.0. You may want to go back to
R-3.6.3 if you really need it. You may also want to contact Simon
Penel, the maintainer (see the seqinr package page on CRAN) for
information on when an updated version will appear.

Jim