[R] My dream ...

Patrick (Malone Quantitative) m@|one @end|ng |rom m@|onequ@nt|t@t|ve@com
Mon May 11 17:19:51 CEST 2020

This isn't an R code question and you posted in HTML, but briefly:

Simulate data that could arise from your study, including missing and
outliers, then write code that runs th analyses. Put the code in an
open-science archive.

Then run it as is when you actually have the data.

There will probably be some hiccups depending on how good your
simulation is, but that's the in-principle solution.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:10 AM karl adenener <adenener using hotmail.com> wrote:

> It would be a dream, there would be a R-based software, which I configure according to my study (type of data, limits for meaningful measurements, handling of outliers and missing measurements, test method etc.), which then reads my original measurement data and after some computing time the software provides me with the statistical analysis. All steps of the evaluation have to be defined before the start of the study and cannot be changed after the start of the study.
>
> Where could problems arise?
> Does anyone know of a suitable R-Package or software?
> Does anyone have the time and inclination to create a flexibly customizable package?
>
> greetings
> Adenener

Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com

He/Him/His