[R] "effects" package with "lme4"

Axel Urbiz @xe|@urb|z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 16 01:39:47 CEST 2020

Dear John,

Thank you for your response.

My apologies as I’m only recently getting exposed to mixed-model. My understanding, is that the model specified below also has random intercepts and slope, as they vary by Subject. `coef(fm1)` shows this. I was looking to plot the fitted splines by Subject.

Sorry if my interpretation is incorrect.

Best,
Axel.