[R] Extracting files per types of data file

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 16 12:46:37 CEST 2020

Hi Pedro,
Will this be sufficient?

ppdf<-read.table(text="Name ; Surname; Code; age; CP; \r\n
Oscar ; example ; 1; 42; 4857; \r\n
Maria; Ex3; 2; 33; 879;\r\n
Luz; pruve; 1; 42; 4785; \r\n",
header=TRUE,sep=";",stringsAsFactors=FALSE)
write.csv(ppdf[ppdf$age==1,1:5],file="ppdf1.csv")
write.csv(ppdf[ppdf$age==2,1:5],file="ppdf2.csv")

Jim