[R] addScales package announcement

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 18 03:39:59 CEST 2020

That's a good idea.

I used something similar in one of packages:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/probhat/vignettes/probhatx_ckernels.pdf
(Currently, being updated).

Maybe you should write a vignette (even a small one), or create a
simple webpage.
I doubt that your *description* alone is sufficient to convey possible
usefulness.