[R] How to install R 4.0 on chromebook?

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Fri May 22 16:00:22 CEST 2020

Hi,

You appear to have installed Debian on a Chromebook, presumably to overcome the limitations otherwise present in Chrome OS.

Since the questions you pose are specific to Debian, there is an R e-mail list focused on the use of R on Debian based computers:

You should subscribe to that list and post your queries there to avail yourself of a focused audience, which may include folks that have installed a Debian based Linux distribution on a Chromebook.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz