[R] [External Email] Re: [External] Re: access for free more than 500 essential Springer Nature textbooks

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Sat May 23 06:15:57 CEST 2020

Am I interpreting this offer correctly, that it is for libraries to
obtain access to the e-books for free? It does not seem to me that an
invididual can download one--am I missing that part?

Thanks

--Chris Ryan