[R] How to make a vector with string elements without space

Boris Steipe bor|@@@te|pe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Sat May 23 14:35:52 CEST 2020

The c() is unnecessary. paste() returns a vector.

Paste separates elements with " " by default. Set the separator to "" instead.
paste("c",1:10, sep = "")

... or use paste0(), which has "" as default separator.
paste0("c",1:10)

?paste  is your friend.

B.