[R] Output multiple sheets to Excel files with openxlsx::write.xlsx

John m|@ojpm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 27 08:21:58 CEST 2020

Hi,

   This is my code a few years ago. I was able to output multiple sheet to
an excel file. Nevertheless, the "append" argument appears to be obsolete.
Now I see only one sheet, the latest added sheet, in the output. Is there
any other way to do it with openxlsx::write.xlsx or other
functions/packages?

openxlsx::write.xlsx(df1, file=fl_out, sheetName="a",
                 col.names=TRUE, row.names=FALSE, append=TRUE, showNA=FALSE)

openxlsx::write.xlsx(df2, file=fl_out, sheetName="b",
                     col.names=TRUE, row.names=FALSE,
append=TRUE, showNA=FALSE)

Thanks!!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]